During your program you will go on three open water dives. You will learn to prepare night dive activities and develop your knowledge and techniques for night diving.
Some of the topics covered in PADI Night Diver Manual are:
- Planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of night diving.
- Proper procedures for buoyancy control, navigation and communication.
- Use of dive lights and buddy system techniques.
- Disorientation and emergency procedures.
- Orientation to nocturnal aquatic life.