We believe we offer meticulous, knowledgeable scuba equipment servicing and repair.
We provide basic service and repair as well as annual inspections and warranty maintenance. Our service technicians are factory trained in all major brands and offer full warranty work on Aqualung, Apeks, Atomic, Hollis, Halcyon, Oceanic, Scubapro, Tusa and Zeagle.
Things to know about our services
- Regulator servicing is typically completed within 5-6 days for current models from our major brands.
- Please call for an estimate of timeline for older or more obscure models.
- Price includes labour charges only.
- Prices do not include parts such as regulator part kits, tank bands or valves, pockets, etc.
- If you believe your gear to be under warranty, please notify IDC prior to having work done.
- If you do not live in the area, it’s not a problem; we are happy to ship back serviced equipment to anywhere in the country.
Service Rate Sheet
- $109.95 First & Second stage service
- $59.95 Octopus (alternate) second stage
- $79.95 Scubapro Air II 2nd Stage Inflator Service
- $39.95 BCD inspection
- $29.95 Tank Visual Inspection (Plus $10.00 for Air Fill)
- $69.95 Tank Hydrostatic Test/VIP (Plus $10.00 for Air Fill)
- $29.95 Tank valve service
- $49.95 Manifold service
- $49.95 Oxygen Tank Cleaning (with tumble)
- $189.95* Neck Seal Replacement
- $129.95* Wrist Seal Replacement (Each)
- $199.95 P-Valve Install (not Including Pee-Valve)
- $99.95 Pocket Installation
- $40.00 Double tank assembly
- $60.00/hr General IDC Labour Charge
- $119.95 Drysuit Leak Test
- $109.95includes testing and battery change Suunto D4, D6 & D9 Computer Battery (Older Models Singer could be more)
*Price includes labour charges only. Prices do not include parts such as regulator part kits, tank bands or valves, pockets, etc. If you believe your gear to be under warranty, please notify IDC prior to having work done.
**20% surcharge on all non-Bare or Oceaner suits. Please note all suits shipped to DUI are subject to shipping and 20-point inspection fee.