Our Vancouver dive shop has a full range of scuba rental gear and other watersports, including freediving, snorkelling, swimming and surfing.
We highly encourage trying before you buy and have a variety of cold water scuba equipment available to try. If you decide you like what you have tried we are happy to put the cost of the first rental towards your purchase.
Things to know about our rentals
- IDC fun dives include one tank rental; a second tank and all other rental equipment is 25% off for the day.
- We have daily scuba rentals or you can rent gear for longer periods if necessary.
- Our scuba rental equipment is high end and continuously serviced and well-maintained.
- $30 / 24hr Scuba diving wetsuit
- $10 / 24hr Hood (wet or dry)
- $25 / 24hr BCD
- $25 / 24hr Regulator
- $20 / 24hr Tank Nitrox fill add $15.00
- $25 / 24hr Steel Tank Nitrox Fill add $15.00
- $10 / 24hr Weight (up to 40lbs)
- $10 / 24hr Boots
- $10 / 24hr Gloves
- $20 / 24hr Fins
- $65 / 24hr Drysuit (includes boots and Under Garment)
- $20 / 24hr Drysuit Under Garment
- $25 / 24hr Computer Suunto Zoop add $5.00 for Shearwater Colour Display Computer
- $30 / 24hr Halcyon Infinity Backplate & Wing
- $30 / 24hr Freediving Wetsuit
- $25 / 24hr Open Water Swim Wetsuit
- $80 / 24hr Doubles 120 cu with air (call for availability)
- $99.95 / 24hr Drysuit Package (Dry Suit with Undergarment, Boots, Hood, Regulator & BCD)
- $59.95 / 24hr Wetsuit Package (Wetsuit 7mm, Hood, Regulator & BCD)
- $39.95 / 24hr Two Tank Weight Package
- $21.95 / 24hr Personal Gear Package (Boots, Glove & Fins)
- $15.00 / 24hr Add an extra tank
- $15 Air
- $20 Nitrox (Up to 40%)
- $50 Medical O2 (Size D Bottle)
Gas / Cubic Foot
- $1.10 Oxygen Plus Fill Charge of $15.00
- $4.95 Helium (Please call for Availability) Plus Fill Charge of $40.00
Gas Fill Passes*
- $450 1 Year Air Pass
- $850 1 Year Nitrox Pass (Up to 40%)
- $10% Off 10 Fills
- $20% Off 20 Fills
*Please note that fill pass rates are for 2 tanks and 1 diver and are non-transferrable. For multiple divers sharing tanks, consider a punch card.