Hollis Seeker Reel
Starting at $199.95 CAD
A reliable primary reel is a necessity whether you’re discovering a virgin cave or exploring a deep shipwreck. Not only must your reel be dependable, it also must be robust and easy to deploy.
- Machined with high-tensile Delrin® for abrasion resistance, extra durability and to eliminate warping.
- Lightweight handle machined with durable 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum
- Bright #24 orange nylon braided line for high visibility in all conditions
- Easy on/off with 4” double ended bolt snap (with or without gloves)
- Robust 316 Stainless hardware
- Side handle design for easy left- or right-hand operation
- Convenient 200’ and 400’ lengths available
- Knurled Stainless Steel lockdown screw for easy on/off with gloves
- Built in rubber stop to prevent backing out of the lockdown and precise adjustment
- Molded line stopper included with both models
- Convenient winding knob provides easy and comfortable grip with gloves on
- Simple one-piece stainless steel hub is controlled by a stainless-steel lockdown screw
- Close tolerances to prevent line trapping during heavy use
- Sized appropriately for both warm and cold water wearing dry gloves
- Easy to switch hands when laying line or reeling up
- Radiused edges for comfort
- All parts engineered with the strictest tolerances to eliminate line traps or failures when spooling
200 Feet, 400 Feet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.