Atomic Aquatics Cobalt 2 Computer
The Cobalt 2 is the newest release of Atomic’s new generation of dive computers that are easy to use, easy to read and totally intuitive. The Cobalt 2 features a newer more powerful microprocessor, faster compass response and new user options such as auto screen brightness. User selectable gas switches are increased from 3 to six mixes. The menu driven display is self-explanatory at every level and can be mastered in just a few minutes. This simplicity is in contrast to its powerful capabilities and the many advanced user functions available to those who wish to use them. In addition, it uses a rechargeable lithium ion battery that will give the diver between 40 and 60 hours of dive time per charge and a charging adapter that gives the user the option of USB or AC sources.
- Brilliant full color LCD display provides the high contrast, sharpness and brightness.
- Built in Lithium ion battery provides 40-60 hours of dive time and several years of service before needing replacement. Battery can be quickly recharged with the AC charger or slow charged by plugging into the USB port of any PC.
- High pressure quick disconnect comes standard
- On-board 3D digital compass
- Menu navigation
- Powerful dive planner allows pre-dive planning of almost any dive, including repetitive and multiple days
- The dive logbook will store up to 600 hours of detailed dive profiles in memory
- Leakproof magnetic buttons
- Air and Nitrox to 99% 02
- Preprogram up to 6 gas mixes
- Gas switch underwater
- Customizeable user options
- Automatic altitude adjustment
- Maximum operating depth 330′ (100 meters)
- Recreational RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubble Model) created exclusively for Atomic Aquatics
- Optional top covers available in black, blue, pink, yellow, and red
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.