Oceanic ProPlus X Console Computer
The new Oceanic ProPlus X is an amazingly bright, low energy consumption, Thin-Film Transistor (TFT) display. Divers will have no problem seeing dive data in bright surface conditions or lowering the intensity for night dives. The large, easy-to-read screen also has an intuitive colour coded interface, high-resolution bar graphs, and the largest, most legible, digits of any dive computer on the market.
A dive computer’s job is to deliver crucial data quickly & without confusion. The large, easy-to-read screen has an intuitive colour coded interface, high resolution bar graphs, and the largest, most legible, digits of any dive computer on the market.
The Oceanic ProPlus X also has an amazingly bright, low energy consumption, Thin-Film Transistor (TFT) display. Divers will have no problem seeing dive data in bright sun lit surface conditions or at 130 feet down.
Top features of the Oceanic ProPlus X
- The ProPlus X takes full advantage of it’s 4 buttons and the new TFT display to create an intuitive and dynamic user-friendly interface. Managing your settings on the fly and interfacing with the unit during a dive has never been easier
- Equipped with an advanced 3D digital compass that can be accessed during a dive with only one button push. With three modes (North, Reference, and Reverse Reference) you’ll never need to guess about your heading ever again.
- Done with your dive for the day but you don’t want to leave your computer on deck with the rest of your gear? No problem, the ProPlus X comes standard with a quick disconnect and twisting locking ring for extra security.
- The Oceanic PROPLUS X is the first dive computer engineered to take full advantage of Bluetooth 4.0 technology. Together with the DiverLog for iOS App, wirelessly interacting with your dive computer immediately before and after your dive with a smart phone or tablet is now possible. Remotely control all your dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details – from anywhere. No need to physically connect your dive computer to a computer device ever again.
What’s in the box:
- ProPlus X, charger connection module, USB/mini USB charger cable, screen protector, zippered protective storage/carrying case, 32″ high pressure hose with quick disconnect.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.