Aqualung Seaflare Mini Dive Light
Reveal the colours of the depths with the SEAFLARE flashlight.
Out of stock
The coloured phosphorescent silicone beam deflectors are foldable and help reduce “light pollution”, so you can focus on what you want to see – without dazzling others.
SEAFLARE mini is compact but powerful; it is capable of delivering 900 lumens and is small and light. If you are looking for maximum light output,
- 11 Degree Narrow Beam
- IPX8 degree of water resistance up to a depth of 150 m
- Anodized finish and tempered glass lens to protect the flashlight from corrosion, abrasion and scratches.
- Large titanium on / off button, which ensures ease of use and long life, and allows you to quickly change the mode (3 intensity levels)
- SEAFLARE MINI, 900 Lumen, 3 hours at HIGH intensity, 4 hours at MEDIUM intensity, 10 hours at LOW intensity
- Stability of the light beam, thanks to the power regulation system
- 4 interchangeable coloured beam deflectors, supplied with each SEAFLARE flashlight (Blue, Ice Blue, Pink and Tropical Yellow) – show your favorite color and use it to make yourself recognizable in the dark.
- Thick and reliable line, also usable with gloves: no risk of losing the torch thanks to the practical opening system and the corrosion-proof springless lanyard
- It can be used both underwater and on land as a normal torch, thanks to the electronic temperature regulation system
- High-end safe batteries, which ensure overheating risk protection
- Reverse polarity protection, to ensure that the flashlight continues to work even if the battery has been accidentally installed backwards
- USB charger with digital display, which allows you to monitor the charging progress, the power in amperes and the level as a percentage
- Spare O-rings included
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.