Aqualung Cyclone X Freediving Fin
Cyclone X fins are lightweight and reactive thanks to a thermoplastic blade construction.
The foot pockets use a soft rubber for efficient power transfer with a lateral rips for progressive blade flex. Cyclone X Fins add another level of adaptability with the use of a modular system to suit your diving needs. The modular design is also perfect for traveling – allowing the fins to be disassembled and packed into shorter travel bags and reassembled at the destination. This new tip profile prevents side to side slipping while kicking.
- Powerful Thermoplastic blade construction
- Soft rubber foot pockets for efficient power transfer
- Lateral rips for progressive blade flex
- Modular, travel ready system – disassembles and reassembles to perfectly fit in your carry-on luggage
- Tip profile prevents side-to-side slipping while kicking
- Please note Fins are sized in European Sizes they also have UK size on foot pocket.
- Blade Material:Polypropylene
- Blade Length: 59.4 cm
- Blade Angle: 22 degrees
- 36-37 (5.5-6.5 US Mens)
- 38-39 (7-8 US Mens)
- 40-41 (8.5-9 US Mens)
- 42-43 (9.5-10 US Mens)
- 44-45 (10.5-12 US Mens)
- 46-47 (12.5-14 US Mens)
36/37, 38/39, 40/41, 42/43, 44/45, 46/47
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.