Zeagle Single Gauge with Hose Options
FUNCTIONAL, EASY-TO-READ AND CONSTRUCTION THAT’S ROBUST AND DURABLE.
The Zeagle Single Gauge with 11″ Hose boasts custom dial graphics that are large, easy-to-read and luminescent for greater visibility in low light. The ergonomic styling offers a low and compact profile and a one-piece brass body means it’s shock-resistant and durable enough to survive your most radical underwater adventures.
Perfect as a redundant air monitoring instrument, the short hose is 11in / 28cm in length, making this SPG perfect for pony, deco, or sidemount tank configurations.
- One-piece brass body is shock-resistant and highly durable.
- Ergonomic sleek styling of the housing gives the instrument a low and compact profile and comfortable grip.
- Comes with black rubber hose for flexibility to provide ease of gauge reading.
- Two integrated attachment points at the top provide multiple options for gear configuration.
- Custom Zeagle dial that is large easy to read and attractive.
- Copper Beryllium spiral-wound rings ensure greater reliability and miniaturization, while the Bourdon tube design provides measurement accuracy.
- Operating temperature from 40 degrees Celsius to -5 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit to 23 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Available in both imperial and metric.
Imperial (SPI), Metric (BAR)
11″ Miflex Hose, 32″ Rubber Hose
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.