Zeagle Onyx II Octopus
Free flow control and adjustable cracking pressure.
Built on top of the DNA of the original Onyx Octo, the Zeagle Onyx 2 Octopus is a lightweight and comfortable unit that’s compact enough to fit into any kit or setup.
Adjustable inhalation resistance, free-flow control and anti-freezing features combine to help the Onyx II Octo punch above its weight, especially for the price and warranty that comes with it.
Made from flexible yet rigid mix of thermoplastic, elastomeric, polymer and silicone rubber, the Onyx II Octopus is grippable and supple to the touch, yet incredibly strong and durable over years of long lasting use.
- A lightweight, compact, free-flowing octopus
- Pneumatically balanced downstream valve
- Venturi lever lets you take freeflow control
- Ergonomic silicone mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue
- Compact design is low profile
- Anti-freezing heat sink feature built in.
- Heat sink: anodized aluminum
- Diaphragm: elastomeric polymer
- Exhaust valve: elastomer
- Mouthpiece: silicone rubber
- Hose: 36″ (91.4cm) with 3/8″ Threads
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.