Zeagle Envoy II Octopus
High performance with free-flow control.
The Envoy II Octopus has a Venturi Control Lever that allows the diver to set the octopus 2nd stage in the Pre-Dive position until needed. This is very important in Octopus regulators, since the Pre-Dive position is much more resistant to Venturi-free flows that can sometimes result in significant air-loss during a dive.
Hard-to-miss, the Envoy II Octopus comes with a bright yellow facing that’s easily spotted in low-light conditions and a 36″ hose that yields plenty of clearance for rigging and other gear.
- A simple and dependable safe-second octopus
- Downstream demand valve design
- Venturi Control
- Compact and lightweight
- Bright yellow facing for easy identification
- Weight: 6.6 oz. (187 g) w/o Hose
- 36″ (91.4cm) 3/8″ Threaded Hose
- Cover: Flexible Thermoplastics Case: Ridged Thermoplastics
- Diaphragm: Elastomeric Polymer
- Exhaust Valve: Elastomer
- Mouthpiece: Silicone Rubber
- O-Rings: Buna-N
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.