Zeagle Dual Gauge Optional Compass Add On
Starting at $244.95 CAD
EASY TO READ AND DURABLE CONSTRUCTION THAT’S BUILT TO LAST.
The Zeagle Combo 2 Gauge brings together custom-dial graphics that are large, easy to read and luminescent for greater visibility in low light. Both depth and pressure gauges are ergonomically styled and form a compact profile that’s perfect for redundant air monitoring. A one-piece brass body means it’s shock-resistant and durable enough to survive your most radical underwater adventures.The standard hose length is 32in / 82cm in length, making this single SPG perfect to clip off to your favourite d-ring on your BCD. Also available in a single SPG or three gauge Slimline Co-pilot console. Imperial and Metric.
- One-piece brass body is shock-resistant and highly durable.
- Ergonomic sleek styling of the housing gives the instrument a low and compact profile and comfortable grip.
- Comes with black rubber hose for flexibility to provide ease of gauge reading.
- Two integrated attachment points at the top provide multiple options for gear configuration.
- Custom Zeagle dial that is large easy to read and attractive.
- Copper Beryllium spiral-wound rings ensure greater reliability and miniaturization, while the Bourdon tube design provides measurement accuracy.
- Operating temperature from 40 degrees Celsius to -5 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit to 23 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Available in both imperial and metric.
- Max depth indicator
- 220ft/70m depth scale
- Easy to read dial
- Large, luminous gauge face
- Available in Imperial or Metric
Imperial (SPI), Metric (BAR)
Combo 2 Gauge w/ 32″ Rubber Hose, Slimeline 3 Gauge Compass Mi-Flex Hose
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.