Suunto EON Black Dive Computer
EON Black your adventures starts here…
Available Early May 2021 Pre-Orders are welcome.
Available on backorder
Equipped with two dive algorithms, Suunto Fused RGBM and Buhlmann 16 with Gradient Factors, the new Suunto EON Steel Black let’s you choose which algorithm and ascent profile is right for your adventure and match your dive profile within your team.
The extremely durable construction with its high contrast colour screen tested in the toughest diving conditions. With multi-gas support and customizable features, Suunto EON Steel Black make up a dive computer that will never let you down while exploring the underwater realm.
- Changeable Dive Features
- Extreme Durability
- Superior Viewing
- Wireless Connectivity
Changeable Dive Features
- Newest Suunto Fused RGBM 2 dive algorithm to better support deep air and repetitive dives
- Give divers the option to choose an alternative dive algorithm based on Buhlmann ZHL-16C with Gradient Factors.
- Freedom to customize ascent profile regardless of the dive algorithm.
- Suunto EON Stell Black supports multiple diving modes: Gauge/Air/Nitrox/Trimix/CCR (fixed point) and includes multiple gas support.
- Designed and built to meet the needs of the most demanding diver.
- Tested in the toughest diving conditions by top technical divers from around the world.
- Long Lasting battery life (20-40 hours of dive time with one charge) that will last even in the coldest waters.
- Dive deep – comes with guaranteed water resistance up to 150 metres.
FOR ALL DIVING
- Possibility to choose between two different dive algorithms: Suunto Fused™ RGBM 2 or Bühlmann 16 with Gradient Factors
- Extreme durability and superior viewing to support even the most demanding dives
- Freedom to customize ascent profile regardless of dive algorithm
- Multi-gas support: Air/Nitrox/Trimix/CCR (fixed point)
- Wireless connectivity with Suunto Tank PODs and Suunto App
KEY FEATURES FOR REBREATHER DIVING
- A setpoint, non-monitoring dive computer with dedicated CCR mode
- Configure up to 3 different diluents
- Adjustable high and low setpoints, as well as custom setpoint during dive
- Automatic setpoint switching at specified depths
- Possibility to switch to open circuit mode in case of bailout
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.