Scubapro S-Tek Single Tank Adapter
SCUBAPRO’s S-Tek Pure Harness with Back Plate follows the DIR (Doing It Right) approach to BPW diving with its streamlined, minimalist design.
- Continuous webbing harness provides a custom, individualized fit.
- Configuration options include fixed-shoulder length harness for ultimate simplicity or Extender mode that allows the shoulder straps to extend for easier doffing & donning.
- Stainless steel waist buckle allows a full range of adjustment.
- 3D formed back plate features a softened organic shape, curved central profile and fully radiused edges for greater comfort
- EVO Angle webbing slots allow for a more natural webbing routing that increases diver comfort and reduces abrasion.
- Recessed Wing Nut Socket features S-Tek Ergo Nuts that are ergonomically designed to be used with cold, wet or gloved hands, easy to tighten/loosen and flush mounted to prevent suit abrasion. Recessed Wing Nut socket is also compatible with standard wing nuts.
- Back plate provides mounting points for trim weights, an argon tank mounting point and a convenient built-in carry handle.
- Branded silicone epaulet on the left shoulder and branded silicone guide bands keep inflator hose and straps in place.
- Two pre-bent D-rings on the shoulders, one D-ring on the waist, and two D-rings on the crotch strap are provided for clipping on extra gear.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.