Scubapro MK25 EVO First Stage
Starting at $559.99 CAD
The MK25 first stage is Scubapro’s absolute top performer with it’s superior components offering ultra stable intermediate pressure resulting in an extremely punctual and constantly high delivery of air.
The MK25 EVO first stage lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, great sensitivity and extra-high airflow — regardless of how cold the water is. This is made possible with SCUBAPRO’s exclusive patented Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) that fully isolates the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, increasing its freezing resistance 30 percent over previous versions of the MK25 without compromising breathing performance. This makes the MK25 EVO the ultimate do-it-all first stage for all water temperatures.
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance 30 percent over the previous MK25 without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790; DIN 300 (oz/g): 20.1/572.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.