Scubapro MK19 EVO A700
The MK19 EVO / A700 takes our extraordinary breathing A700 and pairs it with an environmentally sealed MK19 EVO first stage that’s extremely resistant to freezing and fouling of its inner mechanism.
The MK19 EVO offers a dry ambient pressure chamber that is equipped with a double spring for optimum reliability, and a LP port swivel turret to maximize hose routing options. The muscular A700, with its precision handcrafted full-metal casing, front cover and valve housing, offers best-in-class breathing performance, including effortless inhalation and an ease of exhalation that is unmatched.
MK19 EVO First Stage:
Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
Air-balanced first stage diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism and is extremely resistant to freezing
Dry chamber is equipped with a double spring making it more compact and reliable.
Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down, plus provide for an optimum hose/transmitter layout
Swivel turret comes with four High-Flow LP ports plus one axial Super High-Flow LP port to maximize hose routing options for technical diving layouts
A700 Second Stage:
- Rugged full metal case and valve housing (barrel) are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Metal construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 9.3oz/265g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 2000 l/min – 71 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.