Scubapro Hydros X BCD
Starting at $1,359.99 CAD
The Hydros X is the first front-adjustable BCD to offer a fully injection molded Monprene® thermoplastic shoulders and back pad. This unique feature allows the shoulders to conform to your body like a tailored fit.
Its flat-buckled quick-release integrated weight system and rear trim weight pockets work together to offer a more comfortable and balanced ride when diving. Add the full-sized backpack and stainless steel Super Cinch tank band and you also get excellent stability both on the surface and at depth. The bladder, made out of EndurTex high-tenacity nylon fabric, is extremely lightweight and durable while offering generous lift capacity, aided by lower back bellows. In the event of damage, several components on the Hydros X are detachable and easily replaceable. The two big zippered cargo pockets offer great gear-carrying capacity and are easily accessible even when the weight pouches are fully loaded. Two stainless steel D-rings provide clip-on points for additional gear. In addition, the Hydros X features a Multi-Mount Accessory Matrix with multiple D-Ring and mounting points that easily attach various dive accessories.
- Modular Design: Offers the same adaptable Monprene® shoulders and back pad popularized by the Hydros Pro back-inflation BCD.
- Rotating Quick-Release Shoulder Buckles: Allow you to route your shoulder straps to optimize fit.
- EndurTex Nylon Construction: High-tenacity 420 nylon fabric bladder is lightweight yet extremely durable.
- Super Cinch Tank Buckle System: Securely locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Integrated Front Weight System: Simple, safe and reliable quick-release front buckles offer a fixed location for easy one-hand operation.
- Two Rear Trim Pouches: Help create a comfortable swimming position.
- Monprene® Thermoplastic Shoulders & Back Pad: Extremely resistant to UV, chemicals and abrasion, plus it doesn’t absorb water to minimize drying time.
- Two Big Zippered Cargo Pockets: Offer great gear-carrying capacity and are easily accessible even when the weight pouches are fully loaded.
- Multi-Mount Accessory Matrix: Multiple D-Rings and mounting points for a knife + light + SMB + hoses + crotch strap and much more.
XL/XXL, Small, Medium, Large
Balanced Power Inflator, Air II 5th Gen
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Size||Height||Weight lbs.||Cumberband Length||BCD Lift lbs.||Releasable Weight||Trim Weight||Product Weight|
There are no reviews yet.