Scubapro Full Face Mask
With an expansive field of view, maximum adjustability and amazing versatility, this mask may have been designed for the pros, but it’s a viable option for recreational divers too.
SCUBAPRO’s FULL-FACE MASK is a professional quality mask designed for maximum safety and comfort while diving in very cold water, diving in wrecks or caves or when technical diving. The FULL-FACE MASK features large anti-fogging treated lenses that provide a substantially wide field of view and create an open, airy at-depth experience.
Thanks to its ultra-wide silicone skirt, the FULL-FACE MASK will fit a wide variety of faces. And its five-point “spider” strap system with quick-adjust stainless steel buckles enable you to dial in a fit that is virtually custom-made to conform to your facial contours.
The FULL-FACE MASK design is also ideal for using a secondary air source, for diving in contaminated environments, or if you want to set up an underwater communication system. For this reason, the FULL-FACE MASK is widely used by military and commercial divers worldwide. However, it is also a very viable option for recreational divers to want to take their diving skills and diving experiences to the next level.
- Reduced weight increases comfort during extended dives.
- Design features separate compartments for nose and mouth.
- Top compartment is equivalent to a dual lens mask.
- 5 point “spider” strap system enables mask to perfectly fit the face and comfortably spread strap tension.
- Stainless steel, quick-adjust, positive-lock buckles provide safety, comfort and reliability.
- Mineral anti-fogging treated lenses offer a clear field of view.
- Chemically resistant silicone skirt prevents damage when diving in contaminated waters.
- One-way valve provides an optional alternate air source adapter.
- Direct inhalation is possible with or without internal mouthpiece.
A700, G260 and R195 cannot be connected to the Full-Face due to the different size of the mouthpiece adapter.