Scubapro Caravan Bag
This versatile roller bag will transport your dive gear safely and conveniently, no matter where in the world you do your diving.
Whether you’re going down the block to the local dive site or halfway around the world, you’re going to need a reliable dive bag to cart your gear.
The CARAVAN works great for moving gear from your car trunk down to the dive boat, but it can just as easily negotiate crowded airports as you journey to exotic dive destinations. The huge main compartment features a U-shaped, corrosion-resistant YKK zipper for easy-access packing, with external compression straps to secure the load. Additional side and top pockets are perfect for smaller items. Plus, this year’s CARAVAN is 20 percent lighter than previous models thanks to its new 150D polyester lining.
Handles on the top, bottom and side are provided for lifting the CARAVAN onto dive benches or inspection tables, and double-duffel straps offer convenient hand-carrying. But the CARAVAN works best as a roller bag. Smooth saltwater-resistant wheels and a double-bar retractable tow handle work together in a superb rolling transport system.
Lighter than ever, easy to lift, carry and roll and offering lots of packing volume, the CARAVAN is a solid choice for both local diving as well as long-range dive travel.
- Bag’s exterior is made from a combination of 420D Nylon NT and 450D Rip-stop for strength and durability.
- The interior lining is 150D polyester.
- The bag enjoys a 20% lighter overall weight thanks to the new PU lining and updated construction.
- The bag offers over four gallons more volume than its predecessor with substantially increased gear-packing capacity.
- A large main compartment with U-shaped opening, two side pockets and one flat pocket on top provide a variety of packing and stowage options.
- YKK saltwater-resistant double-slider zippers are durable and allow for easy access of the large main compartment.
- External compression straps help snug down a partial load to make bag handling easier.
- Telescopic double-bar tow handle, side, top and bottom carry handles and reinforced saltwater resistant wheels provide a bevy of lifting, carrying and rolling options.
Dimensions: 27.5×15.8×13.8in/70x40x35cm. Weight: 8.6lbs/3900g. Volume: 25.9gal/98L.