ScubaPro C370 2nd Stage Only
Scubapro’s C370 is the newest addition to it’s high performance second stages. Based on the compact C350 case, the new C370 brings forth the best features of its predecessor while adding a balanced valve to its design.
Air-balanced valve smoothest out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Air-balanced valve for smooth inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Compact rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon casing and new exhaust tee take up little space in a dive bag.
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover adds the SCUBAPRO C-Series signature.
- The poppet and lever allows the design to maintain the same overall size as the C350.
- The exhaust tee is based on the S620 Ti’s design and contributes to better work of breathing (a 10% improvement over the C350).User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA).
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from smaller to largest.
- Weight: 171g.
- Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): 1600 bar
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.