Scubapro Tech Bag
Keeping your critical gear safe and secure means it will always be ready to dive when you are.
Out of stock
When it comes to your dive gear, nothing’s more valuable, both monetarily and life-support-wise, than your regulator, gauges and dive computer. You can’t just toss these items into your dive bag along with your fins and BC. This is special equipment, and so deserves special treatment.
That’s what the TECH BAG and INSTRUMENT BAG offer — soft-sided, padded cases specially designed to protect, transport and store regulators, dive computers and other fragile items. The TECH BAG is the primary bag. It is made from heavy-duty PVC (Tarpaulin) fabric and features a saltwater-resistant YKK zipper with double sliders. The main compartment is fitted with Velcro straps for securing coiled reg or console hoses, and includes a transparent zippered pouch for storing a logbook. A padded carry handle makes easy work of transporting the bag, plus a sleeve on the back allows you to use it with larger roller bags.
Also included is a smaller padded INTRUMENT BAG with its own carry handle that is perfect for storing dive computers. The INSTRUMENT BAG can be used with the TECH BAG or by itself, and it can also be purchased separately.
Armed with the TECH BAG and INSTRUMENT BAG you can be sure your most valuable equipment will remain safe, secure and protected, always in prime condition for your next dive outing.
- Constructed of heavy-duty PVC (Tarpaulin) fabric to ensure a long life.
- Coil double slider zipper makes it easy to quickly access the main compartment.
- Padded handle provides comfortable and convenient hand-carrying.
- Includes additional Instrument Bag, also sold separately.
- Tech Bag dimensions: 12.5 x 10.8 x 5.1in. Weight: 1lb. Volume: 3gal.
- Instrument Bag dimensions: 4.5 x 2.8 x 6in. Weight: 4lb. Volume: .3gal.