Santi Heated Vest Flex 2.0
SANTI Heated Vest 2.0 is a product for those who seek the ultimate comfort during long and cold dives.
New Flex 2.0 Heated Vest, designed as part of SANTI Heating System which consists of such components as heated undersuit or heated vest, SANTI Thermovalve or SANTI Connector and external battery supplying the system.
This configuration allows a diver to use the heating system without necessity of using any additional valves and without any dangers associated with internal battery system.
The vest is designed to ensure the top functionality and safety. Thanks to the fabrics used, the vest provides thermal comfort even if your battery is drained.
Made of very flexible Flex insulation fabric with weight of 180g/m2, it consists of three layers – breathable Climashield Contour insulation covered with two protective layers made of polyester from the inside and outside. The external layer has also windproof properties.
The latest version of SANTI Heated Vest, thanks to new, non-quilted fabric quality provides more warmth towards the body. It generates better thermal properties and keeps the body warm for longer.
- Flex fabric – stretchable threads, resistant to wear and tear,
- weight 180g/m2, isolation: 0.96 CLO,
- side and crotch adjustable, rubber bands to allow best circumference and length adjustment,
- p-valve hose opening,
- maximum heating temperature: 45ºC,
- maximum heating power: 55W,
- battery running time:
SANTI 6Ah: 1h15min ~ 1h30min of heating,
SANTI 24Ah: 5 ~ 6h of heating,
- safety switch preventing from overheating and too strong current,
- new generation of heating wire covered with ultra-soft, silicone isolation resistant to breaking,
- innovative, synthetic power cable resistant to high temperatures and cuts, hidden in a handy pocket,
- ergonomic distribution of internal cables,
- special vest bag included.
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, XXX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|LARGE||cell is row 3, column 1178-183||100-105||89-94||100-105|