PADI eRDP ML
PADI Electronic Recreational Dive Planner, Multilevel (eRDPml), the PADI eRDPml allows you to enter dive times, dive depths, and surface intervals so you can determine the maximum allowable dive time for single, repetitive and multilevel dives.
All PADI Divemaster and Instructor Development Course candidates are required by PADI to have/use their own eRDPml as well as the RDP Tables.
The PADI eRDPml replaces the original eRDP and the PADI Wheel.
- Plan up to five consecutive dives in one profile
- Splash resistant cover
- Metric and Imperial formats
- Excellent back-up to your dive computer
- The PADI eRDPml is not submersible and is an aid to planning no- decompression diving.
- PADI eRDPml uses one 3v, CR2032 Lithium battery.