Nautilus Lifeline GPS Radio for Divers
The all new Nautilus LifeLine Marine Rescue GPS is less than half the size of our original radio and is incredibly simple to use. Simply undo the latch and open, turn on, remove the red distress cap and press the red button.
The Nautilus LifeLine Marine Rescue GPS position is accurate to 1.5 metres and a man overboard distress message will be broadcast to all AIS equipped ships up to 34 miles away as well as a special DSC message to the marine radio on your own vessel. Your Nautilus LifeLine floats and is waterproof in all sea conditions., Just keep the o-ring clean and forget about it for the next 5 years!
- Half The Size of the original
- AIS/DSC Technology
- No MMSI, Licences & Registration
- 5 Year Battery Life* (User-replaceable batteries / * Batteries not included)
- Diver Depth Rated To 425 feet (with cap closed)
- Transmits GPS Position To Boats Up To 34 miles
- It Floats! Positively Buoyant
AIS Transmit Power 1 Watt
161.975 and 162.025 MHz
DSC Transmit Power
Individual Distress Relay, Distress Alert
Environmental Temperature Range
-25°C – +55°C
Waterproof Depth 425 feet (130 meter) sea water
2.9 x 3.8 x 1.5 inch (75 x 97 x 39 mm)
4.6 Oz (131g) including batteries
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.