Hollis Neotek 4/3mm Semi Dry Wetsuit
The Neotek 4/3 wetsuit is designed for warm-water technical dives—where exposure protection is still critical—but conditions are mild.
This revised model follows the same pattern and design as our revolutionary 8/7/6 semidry and it features a horizontal front zipper and attached hood for maintaining warmth over extended dive times.
This NeoTek is constructed from a compression-resistant 4/3mm neoprene and a Hollis-exclusive ThermaSkin inner liner. It includes a front neckdam with revolutionary G-lock horizontal front zipper for easy on/off and a tight barrier against water intrusion. Arms and legs are also sealed against leaks with a rolled cuff edge. All seams are double glued and butt-joined with a
blind stitch construction which is all covered by a unique liquid seam.
And of course, true to the spirit of NeoTek, the suit comes fitted with generous utility pockets on both the left and right thigh and comes in 9 different sizes.
- 4/3mm compression-resistant and superstretch neoprene mix
- Exclusive “ThermaSkin” inner liner
- G-lock horizontal front zipper with internal bib
- Seams are quadruple glued and butt-joined with a blindstitch
- Seams sewn and double-taped for extreme protection
- Liquid-glued seams cover entire suit
- Utility thigh pockets on left and right thigh
- Attached hood comes standard
LargeShort, M-Large, XLShort, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, XXX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.