Hollis LED 1200 Canister Light
The Hollis LED1200 is a critical tool for demanding exploration dives. It is dependable and reliable, and constructed with the highest-quality materials
The Hollis LED 1200 features a heavy-duty light head machined from aircraft-grade aluminum with redundant sealing, and a Delrin battery canister with overcharge/discharge circuitry protection and redundant sealing. LED1200 comes in standard or sidemount configuration, making it the ultimate primary light for cave, wreck or ocean dives. Mark our words: it is our most dependable primary light ever produce, and the last primary you will ever need.
- Cable Length Standard 48” or Side Mount 52”
- 300 mins burn time
- 600′ depth rating
- LED is by OSRAM, 1200 lumens output at 6000 Kelvin
- Power settings, “on” or “off” and uses a toggle switch
- Primary Material Light head machined from aircraft grade aluminum
- Light Head 6-degree MR11 reflector
- Choice of 2 Handles Elastic goodman (sold standard) or hard goodman grip (sold as accessory only)
- Battery Pack Powered by a 5.2aH (57.5wH) Li-lon battery pack
- Buoyancy Negative in water -.69 lbs
- Warranty Comes with a 3-year warranty
- CE Approved Certified for safe transportation UN/DOT 38.8
Heavy-Duty Light Head
Our strongest light head, its housing and handle are made of machined aircraft-grade aluminum for ultimate durabilitiy. It provides fast heat dissipation of the LED components, and redundant seals in the light head ensure no flooding will ever occur. Choose between two handles: elastic goodman(sold as standard option), and hard goodman grip(sold as accessory only).
Secure Battery Canister
Machined solid Delrin canister has external locking Nielsen latches and is powered by a 5.2aH(57.5wH) Li-Ion battery pack. Redundant sealing, overcharge and discharge circuitry protection is built into the battery and the charger, and charging ports inside the battery lid keeps the battery sealed from the environment during charging.
Convient Stand / Sidemount Options
The choice of standard or sidemount configuration, both compatible with the same battery, suits every diver’s needs. Allows streamlined configuration of the cable assembly and easy to locate toggle switch.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.