Hollis HD200 BCD
The Hollis HD200 buoyancy compensation system is everything the advanced sport diver could ask for.
Comfort, function and durability. The Hollis HD200 buoyancy compensation system is everything the advanced sport diver could ask for. Fitted with a combination of Tech/Rec features and updates that provide ultimate comfort and function. Heavy duty construction and innovative design make this BC the best in class. With a traditional 2″ waist strap and stainless steel buckle, its 2″ nylon waist strap has a quick release buckle and 2″ Stainless Steel d-ring. Also offering a new more comfortable moulded back pad and 10lbs pinch & pull weight pockets.
Features include: 1000 denier CorduraTM w/ PU lamination outer shell & 15mm urethane internal bladder, Contoured, lightweight backpack w/back pad, lumbar support, and a rolled neoprene comfort neck,10lb (4.5kg) interchangeable quick release weight pockets with new pinch and pull buckle, 5lbs (2.27kg) non-dumpable rear weight pockets. System weight: 9.4lbs (4.3kg).
- 35 lbs bladder Small & Medium size / 45 lbs bladder Large & X-Large size
- 1000 denier CorduraTM with PU lamination outer shell & 15mm urethane internal bladder
- Contoured, lightweight backpack with back pad, lumbar support, and a rolled neoprene comfort neck
- 10 lb (4.5 kg) interchangeable quick release weight pockets with new pinch and pull buckle
- 5 lb (2.27 kg) non-dumpable rear weight pockets
- System weight: 9.4 lbs (4.3 kg)
- Traditional 2″ waist strap with Stainless buckle
- 2″ Nylon waist strap with quick release buckle and 2″ SS d-ring
- New comfort molded backpad
- New 10 lb pinch and pull weight pockets
- Oval corrugated hose
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
|Size||Height In||Weight Lb.||Chest In||Waist In|