Hollis Crotch Strap with Scooter Ring 1.5″
The Hollis Crotch Strap is easy to install on your back pack or back plate assembly. Crotch strap has slide release buckles and a side-release squeeze-style quick-release buckle made from impact resistant plastic for rigging.
Hollis Crotch Strap with Scooter Ring Features
- Hollis Crotch Strap with Scooter Ring:
- Used for Fastening Harness & Back-Plate Securely to Diver’s Body
- Strap Threads onto Back-Plate & Loop-On Harness Waist Belt Webbing
- Keeps Harness-in-Place During Water-Entry
- Prevent Gear Slipping-Upwards on Body in Water
- Reducing Likelihood of Tank Touching Back of Head
- Include Steel Scooter Ring for Use w/Diver Propulsion Vehicles (DPVs)
- Ring: Convenient Place to Temporarily Clip-Off an Item to Free-Your-Hands
- Preferred by Technical Divers Using DPVs for Extended-Periods of Time
- Slide Release Buckle for Adjustable Length
- Side-Release Squeeze-Style” Quick-Release Buckle
- Continuous Webbing Crotch Strap
Stainless Steel, Delrin
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.