Hollis 200LX 2nd Stage Only
The 200LX is Hollis’ flagship regulator that is designed for extreme environments. Every feature and detail of this new product provides you with the confidence of 40 years of manufacturing life support systems.
The Hollis 200LX 2nd stage can be converted from a right-handed to left-handed hose configuration, in a manner of minutes without the use of specialty tools or calibration. The valve and every other metal component of the 200LX is “PVD” Industrial Plated, added to outperform and outlast any other regulator finish.
- Pneumatically balanced PVD plated brass valve results in smooth, easy breathing
- Reversible demand valve, can be converted from right-handed hose configuration to left-handed hose configuration
- Diver adjustable inhalation knob, allows diver to customize inhalation effort
- Adjustable Dive/Pre-Dive switch: Large Venturi lever has a soft rubber grip, which makes it easy to locate and use
- Ergonomic exhaust channels bubbles away from field of view and reduces exhaust effort
- Improved orthodontic mouthpiece with dual colour tabs
- PVD plated stainless steel metal ring, adjustable knob and Dive/Pre-Dive end cap
- MiFlex® braided hose
- Din or Yoke options available
- Paired with the new DCX 1st stage
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free Parts for Life
- 2-Year Service Interval with Inspection
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.