Highland Technical Spring Straps
Spring heel fin straps are popular because they are comfortable, easy to use and practically indestructible.
Highland premium spring fin straps are made from stainless steel springs and covered with nylon tube webbing to protect the spring and keep out grass and other plant matter. The thumb puller is streamlined and designed not to snag on objects like traditional finger loop designs can do. The springs have machined Delrin ends that attach to one of two types of stainless steel adapter fittings with a stainless screw and nylon lock nut. Nylon line on the inside of the spring prevents over-extension of the strap.
- One kit attaches to most brands of scuba fins
- High quality stainless spring & buckles will not rust
- Streamlined thumb pull will not snag
- Internal cave line to prevent over stretching of springs
- Includes “old school” buckles for rubber fins & large post buckles for most modern fins
Available in three sizes:
- Small Spring Length 8″ / 203mm, Overall Length 10.5″ / 267mm
- Medium Spring Length 10″ / 254mm, Overall Length 12.5″ / 318mm
- Large Spring Length 12″ / 305mm, Overall Length 14.5″ / 368mm
Highland, XS Scuba
Small, Medium, Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.