Halcyon H-50D First Stage
Diaphragm first stages are historically popular with cold water divers and the H-50D was engineered for extreme conditions.
The H-50D is a high performance diaphragm design that is fully sealed and purpose built for harsh conditions like ice or environmentally contaminated environments. Diaphragm first stages are historically popular with cold water divers and the H-50D was engineered for extreme conditions. Go dive extraordinary places with your H-50D and be confident that you have a rugged regulator that will meet all your demands.
- Balanced, environmentally sealed diaphragm provides better performance in cold water.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow you to choose where to route your SPG and allows the use of accessories.
- Four low pressure ports allow you to customize your hose routing for comfort and convenience.
- 300 Bar DIN first stage is the most secure connection available.
- Nitrox 40% compatible right out of the box so you can start diving without any additional concerns.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.