Gear Aid Tenacious Tape Iron-On Neoprene Patch
Formerly known as Iron Mend, just cut patch to size and use a household iron to create a permanent repair to waders, wetsuits, boots and gloves.
With Tenacious Tape Neoprene Patch, fixing rips, holes and tears on anything made of neoprene is simple.
This iron-on fabric patch is useful for reinforcing seams and high-wear areas including elbows, knees and under arms. Its special lining also gives watersports gear that extra abrasion resistance to keep it looking good. Use Tenacious Tape Neoprene patch to extend the life of expensive neoprene gear and accessories.
- Iron-On – Easily make heat-activated repairs at home to neoprene waders and wetsuits
- Permanent – Patch kit extend the life neoprene gear by providing a long-lasting solution to rips and tears
- Flexible – Stretches with material making it ideal for mending and reinforcing elbows and knees
- Reduces Wear – Designed with specialized lining that flexes and provides extra abrasion resistance
- Multipurpose – Cut this 10”x6” fabric patch to size for all types of neoprene repairs; safe to use on drysuits, spandex and even Lycra®
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.