Garmin Quatix® 7 Marine Watch Solar Edition
The Quatix® 7 multisport GPS smartwatch, you’ll get all the features you need on your boat and the ones you want off it.
Marine GPS smartwatch with Solar Charging
- Get up to 28 days of battery life in smartwatch mode with an additional 9 days when solar charging2 — and up to 89 hours in GPS mode with an additional 33 hours when solar charging6.
- The rugged, sophisticated design features a large 1.4” always-on display with scratch-resistant Power Sapphire™ lens and diamond-like carbon coating. It uses the sun’s energy to extend battery life.
- Traditional button controls that work in any environment are matched with a responsive new touchscreen interface for quick access to selections and functions.
- quatix 7X – Solar Edition connects with select compatible Garmin chartplotters and remote control of key MFD features, including chart zoom, layout shortcut, Fusion® stereo, autopilot and more.
- Even when you’re not at the helm, you can control your boat. Access the autopilot app to change heading, engage pattern steering and follow a GPS route.
- Control your onboard entertainment system from your watch with the built-in Fusion-Link™ Lite app.
- View data — including water depth, engine RPM, wind, custom data and more — directly on your wrist when you connect your quatix 7X – Solar Edition to your boat’s compatible devices.
- For better situational awareness on the water, your watch alerts you to imminent tide changes and anchor drag.
- No need to return to the helm to mark each catch. Use your watch to place chartplotter waypoints from anywhere on the boat.
- When it comes to sailing, don’t just time your start — visualize it. Create a virtual starting line to time the perfect start. Also, use tack assist to see whether you are headed or lifted.
- quatix 7X – Solar Edition supports premier coastal charts featuring integrated Navionics® data.
- This smartwatch supports freshwater maps of the U.S. featuring integrated Navionics data.
- Download TopoActive maps from around the world to keep your explorations on track. Use built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity to easily load and update maps and software without using a computer.
- Access full-colour CourseView maps for more than 42,000 golf courses around the world, and get touch targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- Take on the slopes with preloaded SkiView maps, and view run names and difficulty ratings for more than 2,000 ski resorts worldwide.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Receive and utilize multiple frequencies sent by navigation satellites, which enable improved user position accuracy specifically in areas where GNSS signals are reflected, weak or typically do not penetrate.
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.