Garmin Quatix® 7 Marine Watch Sapphire Edition
The Quatix® 7 multisport GPS smartwatch, you’ll get all the features you need on your boat and the ones you want off it.
Marine GPS Smartwatch with AMOLED Display
- Chargers weigh you down, so don’t take one. Go up to 16 days without needing to plug in.
- Direct sunlight has nothing on this easy-to-read bright AMOLED display.
- When you own a boat, you want to stay connected. quatix 7 is your answer.
- Touch or tap, it’s up to you. Use traditional buttons or the new touchscreen interface.
- No matter where you go, know where you are with coastal charts and inland maps.
- Off the grid or at your local spot, text messages and smart notifications1 will be able to find you.
- An internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 16 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 42 hours in GPS mode and up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode.
- The rugged, sophisticated design features a large 1.3” always-on AMOLED display, diamond-like carbon coating and a scratch-resistant sapphire lens.
- Traditional button controls that work in any environment are matched with a responsive new touchscreen interface for quick access to selections and functions.
- quatix 7 – Sapphire Edition connects with select compatible Garmin chartplotters and remote control of key MFD features, including chart zoom, layout shortcut, Fusion® stereo, autopilot and more.
- Even when you’re not at the helm, you can control your boat. Access the autopilot app to change heading, engage pattern steering and follow a GPS route.
- Control your onboard entertainment system from your watch with the built-in Fusion-Link™ Lite app.
- View data — including water depth, engine RPM, wind, custom data and more — directly on your wrist when you connect your quatix 7 – Sapphire Edition to your boat’s compatible deviceses.
- For better situational awareness on the water, your watch alerts you to imminent tide changes and anchor drag.
- No need to return to the helm to mark each catch. Use your watch to place chartplotter waypoints from anywhere on the boat.
- When it comes to sailing, don’t just time your start — visualize it. Create a virtual starting line to time the perfect start. Also, use tack assist to see whether you are headed or lifted.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.