Blue Steel LH/RH Tank Valves
The Blue Steel DIN/Yoke Valve easily converts back and forth from DIN to Yoke fitting depending on the type of first stage regulator to be used in conjunction with the cylinder increasing the versatility of the tank.
alves are made from durable marine grade chrome plated brass. Standard 200/232 bar (3442 psi or 2400 psi) female DIN connection with 5 threads when insert is removed. Valve is designed with high flow characteristics to maximize regulator performance. Sturdy extended rubber handwheel grip for easy on/off even with gloved hand. Heavy duty valve mechanism (internal parts) designed for durability and smooth on/off operation. Integrated multi ported plug and disc design safety assembly for easy replacement and is recessed to protect against damage during diving or transportation. Dip tube incorporates hex wrench flats for easy installation and removal. The valve to cylinder threads are standard 3/4″ X 14 NPSM straight threaded cylinder connection with O-ring seal. Designed and tested to meet global valve manufacturing standards and manufactured with oxygen compatible materials and lubricants. Each valve is packaged in heat sealed bag and individual box to assure oxygen compatibility.
- Duel DIN/Yoke Valve with Removable Insert
- Easy Conversion from Yoke to DIN Connection
- Standard 200/232 bar (3000 psi service) Female DIN Connection
- 5 Threads when Insert is Removed
- High Flow Characteristics to Maximize Regulator Performance
- Sturdy Extended Rubber Handwheel Grip for Easy On/Off Even w/Gloved Hand
- Durable Marine Grade Chrome Plated Brass
- Heavy Duty Internal Valve Mechanism
- Designed for Durability and Smooth On/Off Operation
- Integrated Multi Ported Safety Plug& Disc Design
- Safety Plug Assembly: Easy Replacement, Recessed to Protect Against Damage
- Dip Tube: Hex Wrench Flats for Easy Installation/Removal
- Standard 3/4″ X 14 NPSM Straight Threaded Cylinder Connection
- O-Ring Sealed Valve to Cylinder
- Designed and Tested to Meet Global Valve Manufacturing Standards
- Oxygen Compatible Materials and Lubricants
- Packaged in Heat Sealed Bag to Assure Oxygen Compatibility
Right Hand (Standard), Left Hand
|Burst Disk Pressure
2400 (Low Pressure Tank), 3000 (Standard Aluminium Tank), 3400 (High Pressure Steel Tanks)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.