Bare Guardian Tech Dry
Sentry Tech Dry combines thermal and operational capabilities that meet the demands of commercial divers with the flexibility and comfort of a tropical wetsuit.
Constructed with high density Yamamoto neoprene with high stretch and high resistance to compression, and BARE’s new and improved No Stitch Technology (NST), Sentry Tech Dry retains one of the highest abrasion resistance ratings in the BARE line. Includes Automatic Torso X-Tension System (ATX) with built-in suspenders for torso length adjustment, breathability and easy donning and doffing.
- These suits need to be built for the customer. If its a stock size it will take 5-6 weeks from order date. If its a Modified or Custom made suit 8-9 weeks.
- Please call us for details and pricing on the suit colour and additional options.
YAMAMOTO HIGH DENSITY NEOPRENE
Our design team has created a suit that delivers the best mix of attributes available in any drysuit on the market today. Yamamoto High Density Neoprene is hyper-compressed for optimum resistance against deep-water high-pressure compression, and the Kanako Outer Layer increases suit longevity, durability, and comfort.
NO STITCH TECHNOLOGY (NST)
NST makes suits without a single seam stitch. Instead, seams are double-glued and heat taped inside and out. This BARE-exclusive feature delivers superior performance and maximizes the life of your drysuit by eliminating holes in the neoprene from stitching.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- ATX (Automatic Torso X-Tension System) with built-in suspenders for torso length adjustment, breathability and easy donning and doffing (with secure chest pocket)
- No Stitch Technology (NST) For Durable Seam Construction
- Anatomically Shaped Torso, Arms and Legs
- 2mm Nylon Smoothskin “Smart Collar”
- Lightweight and low profile YKK Plastic Dry Zipper
- Tech Boots and two large expandable tech/data pockets
- 2mm Yamamoto High Density Neoprene – Hyper-compressed for optimum resistance against deep-water high-pressure compression
- Kanako Outer Layer increases suit longevity, durability and comfort
- No Stitch Technology (NST) – seams are double-glued and heat taped inside and out for superior performance and optimal the life of your drysuit.
- ATX (Automatic Torso X-Tension System) with built-in suspenders for torso length adjustment, breathability and easy donning and doffing (with secure chest pocket
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|DRYSUIT SIZE||WEIGHT (lbs/kg)||HEIGHT (ft/cm)||CHEST (inches/cm)||WAIST (inches/cm)||HIP (inches/cm)||TORSO (inches/cm)||INSEAM (inches/cm)|
|XS||100-125lbs/45-57kg||5'3 1/2 - 5'5 1/2 / 161-166||32-35 / 81-89||23-26 / 58-66||33-36 / 84-91||23 1/4 / 59||31 1/4 - 79|
|SMALL||120-145 / 54-66||5'5-5'7 / 165-170||35-38 / 89-97||26-29 / 66-74||36-39 / 91-99||24 1/4 / 62||31 3/4 / 81|
|MEDIUM||140-165 / 64-77||5'6 1/2-5'8 1/2 / 169-174||38-41 / 97-104||29-32 / 74-81||39-42 / 99-107||26 1/2 / 67||33 1/4 / 84|
|MEDIUM TALL||145-170 / 66-77||5'9 1/2-5'11 1'2 / 176-181||38-41 / 97-104||29-32 / 74-81||39-42 / 99-107||26.5 / 67||33.25 / 84|
|LARGE||160-185 / 73-84||5'8-5'10 / 173-178||41-44 / 104-112||32-35 / 81-89||42-45 / 107-114||26.25 / 67||32.75 / 83|
|XL||180-205 / 82-93||5'9 1/2 - 5'11 1/2||44-47 / 112-119||35-38 / 89-97||45-48 / 114-122||37.25 / 69||33.25 / 84|
There are no reviews yet.