OMNIRED™ Infrared Technology in the pants’ fabric converts your outbound body heat into infrared energy and reflects it back to your body for thermal warmth. 3-Layer Fabric protects from the harshest elements with materials that are water repellant, windproof, breathable, quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial. And because freedom of movement is essential in the water, ExoWear’s 4-Way Stretch provides more elasticity and breathability than the 2-Way Stretch found in similar products. ExoWear Pants are high-cut with a Neoprene waist band and include foot stirrups to keep them in place. Pair them up with any ExoWear Top or Vest for additional protection.
OMNIRED™ Infrared Technology applies 13 thermo-reactive minerals woven into the suit’s fabric to convert outbound body heat into infrared energy and reflect it back to your body. Infrared energy has been proven to improve the body’s circulation. Increased circulation improves oxygen levels in the body, enabling you to use less energy, improve overall warmth and increase your time in the water.
Freedom of movement is essential in the water. ExoWear’s 4-Way Stretch is superior to the more common 2-Way Stretch by stretching in both directions and providing more elasticity and breathability of the fabric.
MODULAR & LAYERABLE
ExoWear is BARE’s most versatile line of exposure protection garments, available in Full Suits, Jackets, Tops, Pants, Shorts, and Accessories. Mix & Match ExoWear’s lightweight and layerable exposure protection to suit every adventure.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 2mm ELASTEK Full Stretch Neoprene waist and ankle stirrups for comfort and sealing
- Sewn-in molded closure with embossed pattern for grip
- High-cut waist keeps the pants in place
- Foot stirrups to ensure pants stay in place
- Flat seam stitching throughout for maximum flexibility, stretch and comfort
- OMNIRED™ Technology
- 3-Layer Fabric Technology
- 4-Way Stretch
- 3D Pattern for optimal shape and fit
- ExoWear slows thermal loss by 36% at 1ATM of pressure (proven in controlled lab thermal testing)