Atomic X1 Blade Fin
A new high-performance Atomic Aquatics fin at a moderate price. Atomic SplitFins have a flexible blade designed for “ease and efficiency of kicking.” Our BladeFins are designed for “power and speed” with a moderately firm blade. New X1 BladeFins are designed with a firmer blade for “ultimate power” general purpose diving, tech diving, extreme applications and alternate kicking styles.
- Rigid Low-Profile Side Rails and shorter, stiffer blade make turning and pivoting easier. Most fins have taller side rails for tracking and bending strength. The Atomic X1 BladeFin has lower profile rails with less side-to-side resistance that allow you to rotate, spin and turn more efficiently during alternate fin kicks.
- Monocoque Structure and Power Plate is connected to the low-profile rails, efficiently transferring power from the leg and foot to the rails.
- Asymmetrical Blade Bend Flexing is better for alternate kick styles. Scissor kicks, frog-kicking and helicopter turning in tight circles put more emphasis on the up-kick or return stroke. For these kick styles, the X1 provides more feel and control of the fin to maneuver more effectively without folding under heavy load.
- Vertical Stabilizers, or Strakes, add stability and lower drag to keep the fin tracking straight as an arrow. Other fin designs use taller side rails to keep the fin tracking straight. By using strakes to straighten the fin, the X1 BladeFin does not add significant side drag like tall side rails.
- Exclusive EZ-Lok Buckle System lets you easily snap the buckle on and off. This patented design leads the industry as the easiest to use. Standard on all X1 BladeFins.
- NEW Foot Pocket Design is taller with low friction entry sections inside the foot pocket. Stronger, stiffer X1 BladeFins are perfect for drysuit boots with larger foot pockets.Features:
Rigid Low-Profile Side Rails and shorter, stiffer blade make turning and
pivoting easier. Most fins have taller side rails for tracking and bending strength.The Atomic X1 BladeFin has lower profile
rails with less side-to-side resistance that allow you to rotate, spin and turn more efficiently during alternate fin kicks.
Blue, Pink, Purple, Red, Silver, Yellow
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.