Aqualung Titan Regulator
The third-generation Titan regulator brings new innovation while keeping its excellent value.
Out of stock
The updated Titan regulator integrates the lightweight feel, rugged durability and easy-to-breathe functionality of its predecessors, while updating with a fresh design. It offers excellent performance and easy maintenance at an affordable price.
This product qualifies for Free Parts for Life.
- The balanced diaphragm mechanism allows for ease of breathing and consistent performance while protecting internal moving parts from the environment
- The T-Shape design is compact and provides optimal hose routing
- The unique forged body uses less brass, making it more compact and lighter weight than other regulators
- The polyurethane outer skin protects metallic parts from shocks
- The MP and HP outlets are perfectly positioned to for streamlined hose positioning
- The open yoke screw helps avoid water retention
- The unique Comfobite mouthpiece, with the patented roof of mouth bridge, reduces jaw fatigue
- The removable and reusable clip facilitates quick and easy mouthpiece changes
- With few components and easy access to the exhaust valve through a clipped deflector, maintenance is easy The in-line Venturi knob offers effective and progressive adjustments using an ergonomic design for easy manipulation, even with gloves
- The polyurethane purge cover offers significant abrasion- and tear-resistance, protects from shocks, allows for easy water purging, and decreases inhalation effort Side openings prevent free flow when facing into currents or riding a scooter
- Reinforced polycarbonate makes the second stage stronger
- The Deflector splits up bubbles to decrease noise and protect the valve from expiration
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.