Aqualung Rogue BCD
Created for the accomplished diver who knows exactly what gear they want, the Rogue BC strikes the perfect combination of personalization and minimal design. Utilizing Aqua Lung’s patent pending ModLock connectors, the Rogue allows divers to dive their way thanks to the Rogue’s easily interchangeable size and accessory configurations.
With a 15L/35lb lift capacity, SureLock II weights, 2 folding pockets, and stainless steel D-rings — this BC comes standard with all the bells and whistles you want, without all the fluff you don’t. Shown with optional Big Squeeze Knife and Calypso / Titan Octopus.
- Perfect combination of minimalist design along with the most desired features:
- Pockets, Stainless D-rings, Octo holder, knife attachment point
- Easy-to-disconnect and reattach shoulders and waists and has an overall weight less than 2.2kg/5lbs
- Interchangeable shoulder and waist strap components:
- Create 27 possible sizes for the perfect fit for every diver
- Webbed daisy chain, often found on military gear, provides multiple attachment points for your accessories
- Back inflation BCD with 15L/35lbs lift capacity
- GripLock™ tank band – patent pending finger-saver feature and macro presets create an easy and safe solution for securing and detaching a cylinder to a BC
- A new 3 position bladder retraction system pulls in the sides of the bladder during deflation keeping the unit streamlined and reducing drag
- Chest strap for personalized comfort
- Features 4 Stainless Steel D-rings for streamlined accessory attachment
- Upper and lower right pull dump
- SureLock II™ Weight System (patented) – allows you to easily insert the weight pouch and an audible “click” lets you know the weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the weights can be released with a firm pull of the handle
- Trim pockets (1.5kg/3lbs)
Small, Medium, Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Size||Height||Weight Lb||Waist Range||Over the Shoulder||Total Weight (lb/kg)||Releasable Weight (lb/kg)||Lift in Pounds|