Aqualung Leg3nd Elite
The LEG3ND ELITE gives divers unprecedented capabilities by providing perfect precision and enhanced ergonomics at your fingertips.
Advanced divers appreciate the independent micro adjustments to fine-tune their own individual breathing preferences.
This product qualifies for Free Parts for Life
- Type of first stage Overbalanced diaphragm design
- Auto-Closure Device (ACD) Yes
- Number of HP ports 2
- Number of MP ports 4
- 1st Stage Flow Rate 1500 l/min
- 1st Stage Weight in DIN 747 g
- 1st Stage Weight in Yoke 957 g
- Environmental Dry Kit Permanent
- First stage exterior Chrome over marine brass
- Type of second stage Pneumatically balanced
- Controls Venturi switch
- Breathing resistance Adjsutable
- Mouthpieces 2ea. – A Comfo-Bite, installed, and a standard with bite wings in the box
- Lip shield Included
- Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance Standard on all models
- 2nd Stage Weight 227 g
- Hose length 730 mm
- Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores Avg. 0.70 joules/liter
- Nitrox compatible Yes, to 40% O2 when new, out of the box
* DIN is a special order, please contact us if you like to order in DIN could take 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.