Get fresh design and easy versatility with the i200C dive computer, plus the power to send and manage your dive data wirelessly.
Bluetooth connectivity lets you share your stats, location, memories, and photos on social media via the free DiverLog+ app. A nato strap option is now available on our black model; a comfortable and rugged nylon strap for added security and moisture wicking while out of the water.
Wirelessly connect via Bluetooth with the free App Diverlog +. With the DiverLog + app (available for iOS and Android) on your smartphone, you can wirelessly connect to your i200C using the latest Bluetooth Smart Technology. This allows you to change the settings of your i200C on your mobile device, view log and profile information, add location details and other details, and save and publish photos and videos of your dive.
- 4 modes of operation: Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with timekeeping) and Free Dive (records calculations so that unlimited switching between dive and free-diving modes is possible).
- User replaceable standard battery, data storage function. Runs on standard batteries available in supermarkets and drugstores
- High visibility LED alarm light. For additional diving safety
- Change between up to 3 Gas Mixtures. Mixtures up to 100% O2, without restriction.
- Audible alarms and highly visible LED warning light for increased safety
- At the push of a button display of the last dive (maximum depth and base time)
- Deep stop with countdown can be set individually by the user
- History mode records the last 24 dives
- The user interface allows effortless preview of settings and updates
Included in the Box
- Operating instructions digital
- Safety instructions
- Brochure about the DiverLog +
- Card with short instructions
- Screen protector
- Tool for opening the battery compartment
Apricot, Black Nato Strap, Blue, Charcoal, Glacier, Petrol, Pink
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.