Aqualung DynaFlex 6.5mm Wetsuit with Hood Women
The 6.5 mm Dynaflex is an full suit for divers who like the simplicity of a front opening and an attached hood.
Thanks to the new 4-way super-stretch neoprene using UltraspanTM fabric, double water-seal cuffs, Dynaflex provides a perfect fit with maximum comfort and warmth. A removable pocket and a computer attachment on each sleeve are just two of its many plus points.
- Ultraspan™ outer fabric and 4-way super-stretch, tight weave fabric.
- This fabric is abrasion-resistant and fastens using «hook and loop», so your suit always looks good.
- Manufactured using double-glued, double-thread stitched seams. All seams inside the suit are sealed to stop them bursting, making them unbelievably comfortable and long-lasting.
- Double seals on arms and legs to limit any water getting in also make the suit easier to put on and take off.
- Ergonomic panels under the arms for comfortable movement.
- Legs and arms are preshaped for greater comfort.
- Long YKK no. 10 slider on the front, with an inner flap made of smoothskin to limit any cold water getting in, meaning that you can put it on and take it off by yourself.
- Supratex kneepads giving excellent abrasion resistance and great flexibility.
- Graphics printed on the shoulders to protect your suit from any buoyancy compensator rubbing.
- A rubber loop on each arm holds your computer in a good reading position.
- A practically-positioned, removable 3D pocket on the right thigh, with a net base to drain the water. If not in use, the pocket attachment areas are covered be neoprene flaps.
- The hood has a seal around the face and a purge system on top to let any trapped air out and stop any water getting in.
- Reflective prints on the top of the hood and back of the calf improve visibility during dives.
M-Large, X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Weight||100-110 lb.||110-121 lb.||121-132 lb.||132-143 lb.||143-154 lb.||158 -169 lb.||165 -176 lb.|