Aqualung Dimension BCD
The Dimension is a back inflation style BC that incorporates Aqua Lung’s integrated Wrapture™ Harness System, providing amazing comfort and stability. The Dimension is made from durable, fade-resistant ResisteK™ material and features the patented SureLock™ II mechanical integrated weight system.
- Wrapture™ Harness System – Using patented swivel shoulder buckles and a proprietary, ultra-thin back plate, the Wrapture prevents the BC from “riding-up” on the surface. Out of the water, the Wrapture keeps the cylinder close to your center of gravity and transfers the weight to your hips allowing you to effortlessly stand up straight
- SureLock™ II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) – allows you to easily insert the weight pouch and an audible “click” lets you know the weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the weights can be released with a firm pull the handle
- HP hose routings through the back keep your entire kit low profile thus minimizing drag
- The low profile flat valves reduce drag when moving through the water
- A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation. This keeps unit streamlined and reduces drag
- Adjustable chest strap for personal comfort
- A clever octo-pocket on the right lobe secures the octopus while keeping it accessible and visible throughout the dive
- Two large, easy-to-access utility pockets are found on either side of the Dimension
- Easy-to-access knife attachment points on the left lobe accommodate many of the Aqua Lung knives
- Features 4 stainless steel D-rings and 4 plastic D-rings (1 is located inside the left pocket) for all of your accessories
- Right shoulder pull dump provides an additional dumping option
- Rolled neoprene neck collar for comfort
- Non-ditchable weight pockets on the back of the BC help the diver achieve proper positioning in the water
- All sizes are capable of holding up to 30 lbs / 13.5 kg of lead weight
- Optional accessories include the Airsource, Squeeze lock knife and reflector kit.
M-Large, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
1 review for Aqualung Dimension BCD
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Size||Height||Weight Lb||Waist Range||Over the Shoulder||Total Weight (lb/kg)||Releasable Weight (lb/kg)||Lift in Pounds|
Alholtby (verified owner) – :
Works fine. For me just the right balance between no frills, & full features. Kinda wish it had a handle to lift the whole unit when assembled, but you can manage. Octo pocket holder a worthwhile feature. Routing the hose/hoses through the back doesn’t really work for me. Also, don’t really use the console securing pocket while diving. Works good for keeping your console out of the sand & grit, on the beach though. Don’t miss the big Velcro cummerbund at all. Plenty comfortable and secure with just the waist strap. Decided,last minute to go with the traditional inflation, instead of the I3 feature. No regrets.