The Apeks 1.4m SMB is a fully closed surface marker buoy which can only be inflated orally.
Easily the most feature rich SMB on the market today, a unique fully closed system oral inflator allows the buoy to be fully inflated on a single breath, meaning fast deployment in any situation. Both sides of the SMB have high quality SOLAS reflective tape panels to ensure maximum visibility.
- Solas reflective tape
- Over-pressure valve
- Oral inflation valve
- Red colour for location marking and everyday use
- Yellow colour for emergency signals
- Unique oral inflation valve allows for easy one-handed operation in cold water.
- 2” stainless steel D-ring allows for easy attachment to your reel or spool.
- 2 x brass eyelets at the top of the SMB allow you to attach a torch, strobe or slate, they also enable the SMB to be folded and used as an emergency float.
- SOLAS reflective tape on both sides ensure maximum visibility in rough seas and darkness.
- Simple bungee closure system with enlarged rubber pull tab allows for easy stowage and deployment even when wearing gloves.
- 1.4-meter single breath oral inflate SMB.
- Fully taped and heat-sealed edges ensure the SMB is extremely durable.
- Reflective logo print.
- Overpressure relief valve with pull toggle ensures ease of use even when wearing gloves.
- Available in orange and yellow.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.