Apeks MTX-RC Regulator
Own your environment with the MTX-RC scuba diving regulator. Combining rugged, military grade engineering with the super-smooth breathing experience that Apeks regulators are renowned for, the MTX-RC is the regulator that dives your way.
Featuring the same freeze-resistant technology enjoyed by the whole MTX-R range, the MTX-RC resists freeflows in even the coldest temperatures, while offering the user the additional flexibility to dial it up for a comfortable breath in less extreme environments. All this is achieved using an innovative first stage design that protects the regulator from freezing and a full set of user controls on the second stage to adjust the breathing performance based on the diver’s individual needs.
Life Time Part Kits
Available in yoke or DIN configuration.
Suitable for cold water use (below 10°C / 50°F)
Unique over-balanced diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
Over-moulded innovative endcap and environmental diaphragm.
The 5th 3/8” UNF medium pressure port includes a protective bumper when not in use.
Forged first stage body with heat exchanging ribs for maximum thermal performance.
Angled HP ports for optimal hose routing and fitting of transmitters.
Forged rotating turret with medium pressure ports in a parallel direction for improved hose orientation.
Ribbed diaphragm clamp for improved heat exchange in cold water conditions.
Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
Tested for Octopus use – EN250A cold water.
Nitrox compatible – Up to 40% O² outside the EU (European Union)
• High performance, pneumatically balanced, lever operated poppet valve.
• Large, diver friendly self-flushing controllable purge button.
• Front cover with over-moulded elastomer incorporates a formed chrome plated brass plate improving durability of the second stage.
• Large protective elastomer bumpers on the side and on the top to protect the second stage from impacts and scratches in the most vulnerable places.
• Reversible second stage for either a left or right hand gas supply configuration.
• A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
• Comfo-bite mouthpiece
• Double swivel hose
• Flexible nylon braided hose has better cold water performance than traditional rubber hose.
• Simple service kits.
• Venturi control.
• Breathing resistance control.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.