Apeks MTX-R Regulator
The Apeks MTX-R is designed for extreme cold water use and is based on the MTX military regulator and is a super tough, rugged, high performance, go anywhere regulator.
The extremely durable and high preforming MTX-R is excellent for cold water and offers a greatly reduced risk of free flow in cold water even near freezing. With it’s innovative endcap and environmental diaphragm. The forged 1st stage body is designed to offer maximum thermal ability. The MTX-R has been built so well that it met all of the NEDU (Navy Experimental Dive Unit) which is tested for very cold water.
Life Time Part Kits
- Available in DIN or Yoke
- Very Suitable for water temperatures below 10C/50F
- Offers a unique over-balanced diaphragm design, which results in superior performance at depth.
- Has a 5th 3/8″ medium pressure port which includes a protective bumper when not in use.
- As with the XTX 200 offers an angled HP ports for easy hose routing and fitting transmitters.
- Nitrox Compatible for up to 40%.
- Offering a high performance, pneumatically level which gives you a nice even flow of air no matter your depth or tank pressure.
- Easy to find over sized self-flushing purge button.
- Comfo-bite mouthpiece
- Miflex braided hose which offers better cold water performance than rubber hoses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.