Apeks Luna Primary Torch
When slicing through the dark is your primary mission, the Apeks Luna range of torches will fill you with the reassurance you need and the intensity of light you demand.
This exclusive range of British built torches sets a new standard in subaquatic illumination. The Luna primary light has a 2000 lumen max output and up to 8 hours run time off one charge. Three power output settings and a handy digital fuel gauge gives you real-time battery status feedback, including the remaining run time and percentage charged. Fully rechargeable via USB, the Luna ships with a neoprene glove handle for hands-free comfort during your dive.
- LED display panel for instant, real-time information on runtime remaining in hours and minutes.
- ITM (Intelligent Thermal Management) – Patented circuitry within the light will reduce power to the LEDs if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficient as possible to maximise output and battery capacity.
- Features a dedicated SOS Strobe for emergency use in or out of the water No need to open the torch to recharge the battery, which reduces the possibility of leaks.
- The neoprene wrist attachment allows for hands free use of the torch throughout your dive.
- Supplied in an Apeks branded reusable zippered case to protect the torch during storage and travel.
- OUTPUT LED Configuration: 3 x White XPL2
- Lumens: Max 2000 20⁰ Spot beam angle
- Battery Battery: 8700 mAh Lithium-Ion Runtime: High 2hrs|Medium 4hrs|Low 8hrs
- Rechargeable: Through Case USB
- Charge Time: 8hrs Construction
- Weight: 258g Marine Grade Anodised 6063 Aluminium Water Resistance IPX8 100m Dimensions
- Length: 113mm Head Diameter: 47mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.