Venture Heat Dry 40W Heated Undersuit
Designed for the underwater professionals from oil platform technicians to military, the DRY Heated Undersuit is an ideal choice to wear under your drysuit. The added 3M Thinsulate insulation padding helps maintain body warmth and counter the cold water even without turning on the system. The 100M waterproof system is sufficient for even the most demanding applications.
Implemented with dual heating zones that deliver warming heat to both front and back. The system can be activated easily with the wireless remote. Built into the undersuit is a haptic status receiver that signals the user what the heating level is via a number of pulses.
The DRY Heated Undersuit with 40W high performance is the choice for professionals to get the job done.
The Delspring DRY 40W
- Dry suits use a layer of air and are fully sealed to prevent water from entering and coming into contact with the skin
- Actively generate heat to keep you warm and comfortable in the chilling water underneath the wet suit or dry suit
- Includes 1 Wireless Rechargeable Wristband Remote and Remote Charging Kit
- Includes 2 Lithium-Ion Batteries and Battery Kit
1 Rear Heating Panel
Wide back panel heats up your core.
The Ultimate Wireless Remote Kit
Easily accessible, the rechargeable wireless controller fits on the wrist with a selection of 3 heating levels.
Double the Strength and Longer the Dive
Each Heated Diving Wet/Dry under-suit Vest comes with two (2) High Capacity Lithium-ion battery constructed with pro-grade aluminum casing and offers up-to h hours of heating performance.
5 Hour Runtime
Operates up to 5 hours between three heat settings; 2.5 hours (High), 3 hours (Med), and 5 hours (Low).
Wireless Controller with Haptic Signals
- Tap (click once) click or push the button to select your desired temperature.
- Your remote controller will illuminate, and your suit’s temperature controller will both illuminate and vibrate.
- Find your perfect heated comfort while you’re enjoying your underwater Adventure.
Machine Wash Safe
- To prevent seawater oxidization of the connector (shortens product life,) cover all battery connectors with the protective cap.
- After each use, clean your equipment (including the battery, garment, and remote) with freshwater and air dry immediately.
- You may choose to wash the undersuit using protective caps and placing the garment inside the laundry bag.
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, XXX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.