Scubapro Seawing Nova Full Foot Fin
This warm-water kicker offers the power, acceleration and maneuverability of a blade fin with the comfort and efficiency of a split fin.
Divers who prefer to dive without booties can still enjoy the performance benefits of the award-winning Seawing Nova fin with the SEAWING NOVA FULL-FOOT. This fin offers all the power, acceleration, maneuverability and effortless kicking characteristics of the open-heel Seawing Nova, but with the foot support and comfort of a full-foot design.
Made of modern Monprene and spotlighting its proprietary G4 (4th Generation) articulated hinge that enables the entire wing-shaped blade to pivot and generate thrust, the SEAWING NOVA FULL-FOOT produces a propulsive snap that can rocket you through open water at top speed or propel you along reefs or in and out of tight spots with total control. Able to chew up the competition when kicked in turbo mode, the SEAWING NOVA FULL-FOOT also excels in low-speed maneuvering, including frog kicks and reverse kicks, and offers improved handling when making small directional adjustments. And it’s able to do all this with little to no ankle or leg strain.
The SEAWING NOVA FULL-FOOT’s ergo-fit foot pocket is low profile to prevent chaffing and blistering on the ankle and Achilles tendon, and it features Power Rails under its extended footplate for efficient power transfer, plus an extended toe box for comfort. A well-engineered heel pad, mid-sole pad, and rough surface design provide a dependable grip on slippery boat decks or dive ladders.
The SEAWING NOVA FULL-FOOT combines classic SCUBAPRO fin technology with the latest innovations in hydrodynamic design. A truly unique and successful fin that has earned accolades since its introduction, you won’t find a better performing or more comfortable full-foot fin for cruising the wrecks and reefs of the tropics.
The multiple-award-winning Seawing Nova is the recipient of Popular Science magazine’s “Best of What’s New” award, the ScubaLab Testers Choice award, and the internationally-recognized Red Dot Award for product design.
- Ergo-fit foot pocket is low profile to prevent chafing and blistering on the ankle and Achilles tendon.
- Extended toe box enhances comfort during extended bottom times.
- Power Rails under the extended footplate offer efficient power transfer.
- Built with a space-age Monprene elastomer that is virtually indestructible.
- Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust.
- Wing-shaped blade creates a near-perfect balance of stiffness and flex.
- Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability.
- Pivot Control technology ensures that the most efficient 45-degree angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick.
- The foot pocket’s ergonomic toe box is ultra comfortable while the Power Plate footplate extends all the way to the back of the heel, maximizing power transmission while minimizing leg and ankle strain.
- Co-molded Thermo Plastic Vulcanizate (TPV) heel pad and mid-sole pad with rough surface provide an excellent non-slip grip on wet surfaces. The TPV is highly tear resistant and durable.
- Revised blade geometry: lateral rigidity has been slightly increased to improve alternate kicks and to improve responsiveness and thrust at full power.
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Fin Size||US Size (M)||US Size (W)|